Monday, October 31, 2005

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!
Halloween in Chicago.....
more specifically, Halloween in "Boys Town", Chicago. I've never worn a wig before... and Bek's hat, however cute and perfect for the costume, proved to be a bit of a hindrance to those partying the night away at Roscoe's. It was a good conversation starter though....." oh, pardon me, did my hat just poke into your eyeball?" or "oops, sorry, did my hat just snuff out your cigarette?". Lesson learned, I think that hat was a party foul. Just like Christian's sorcerer staff.... the stainless steel giant cobra head was exactly teeth level to those of us under 6'3", and he almost rendered me toothless about a dozen times. But after 5 or 6 double Jameson on the rocks, he may have done that anyway.....
I think a good time was had by all, with the exception of the guy who chose to wear only a fig leaf..... at least it was sort of warm out that night.

So what did we learn?
1. Consider your choice of headwear and how it may effect those around you.
2. Christian can drink like a 400 lb. sailor, not a 130 lb. gay model.....
3. Wigs keep you very warm.
4. and finally, White Castle really does taste better at 3am.

Thanks Bek & Christian, and all the boys in "boys town" for a memorable evening.
Good times my friends!
-Cyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From Mom: Party on dudes. You guys know how to have a good time...sorry I missed it. I needed a laugh on this Monday AM