Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Sorry all, I know the site has slowed down, I've just been really busy lately. That's a good thing, especially this time of year for me.

It's been a while since I've posted a good Grace picture, so here you go..... I wish I had her life sometimes. Besides the bland food and limited surroundings, I think she has it pretty good. Although the raccoon is a bit too devoted to her, and visits more than he should. I have tried to explain to her that inter-racial relationships just don't work and it will only lead to heartbreak....... so I think she is learning, and stays away from the window at night to shun his advances. He'll give up soon, they all do.......

I can't believe its November...... not in a "wow, time flies" kind of way.... but is 70 degrees outside tonight! I would say my usual god bless global warming, but the more I think about it I realize the universe is going in its own direction, and who the hell knows what will happen to the climates in my lifetime.... and that opens up the whole "what does it all mean" and "how small we all are" kind of crap that goes through my head 20 times on any given Wednesday.... and I just need to NOT think about that for a while. see if it relaxes me at all. Maybe that's why I want to trade places with Grace.... just look at her.... as long as there is food in her bowl and someone to annoy, she's happy. We could learn a lot from a cat.......

No comments: