Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I don't have much to write about lately, at least not anything worth reading....

Life seems hard right now.... and this city is really lonely. How can you be in the middle of 3 million people and feel so alone? Doesn't make sense to me. Sometimes I think about moving to a tiny island village, live in a one room hut and pour drinks at a counter on the beach. But then I realize I would be even farther away from those I love, and remember how much I hate bugs.... and the dream fizzles.

So I will stay here in my over-priced "vintage" one bedroom in the city with only my cat and fish to talk to.... and wonder what life would be like if I just had some nerve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY CYN,
DONT EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS . AND LIVING ON A ISLAND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IS NOT ALL ITS CRACKED UP TO BE. AND YES THE BUGS ARE HORRIBLE. LOVE YOUR CUBAN BROTHER