Monday, February 13, 2006


Happy Valentine's Day!!


(scene from today)
A delivery man walks into the lobby carrying a huge bunch of flowers, with a teddy bear, a balloon following above a box of candy.... he asks for me. I smile and sign for the enormous bundle. My co-workers look on, oooo-ing and aahhh-ing, and one says "somebody loves you!" in a sarcastic, teasing manner. With out even looking at the card, I reply "yes someone does, and its my mother." And I was right.

Every year with out fail, mom sends me something to remind me that it doesn't have to be about romance, but it can be about the people you love. So coming from me, the eternally single girl who will never have a valentine's dinner with a husband, thanks Mom and Pokey for always thinking of me when the rest of the planet is focused on their spouses. It means more than you know to still get flowers on Valentine's Day.
Love you guys!!

1 comment:

T o m m y A l l e n said...

your mom is amazing!!!