Friday, January 13, 2006

AND THE PASSWORD IS ???

I hate having so many passwords... I write them down, and then I get nervous that someone will find them so I throw it out. I enter them, password protected, in my palm and then I either can't remember the password to get to my passwords screen, or I let the batteries run down on my palm and lose ALL the info I ever entered into it (NICE programming, PalmOne!!!). So, I had some brilliant ideas for postings lately, and couldn't remember what my password was since I had just changed it (having lost a page from my Franklin planner that could incriminate me). All this technology..... sometimes I think we are making things more difficult. I can't spell anymore thanks to spellcheck... it all makes my head hurt some days.

Now that I have uncovered my password yet lost all creative spark thanks to a touch of mono, I will be updating pictures this weekend. Who gets mono at 31? seriously.... I find it creepy how I get mono the same week I start classes again. Yes, you read that right, I am now an official college student again. And speaking of technology, of its many victories I have to champion the online learning. Can't sleep?.... I go to class in my bathrobe. Making lasagna for dinner ?.... read a lecture during bake time. The O.C. is a re-run this week?..... take a quiz on chapters 2 & 3. There is just no end to how productive you can make every second at home. Its brilliant and will be the saving grace of my future.

Alright.... having said all that. Have a nice weekend. I will be at home, getting smarter.

Good times,
Cyn

1 comment:

T o m m y A l l e n said...

I know your pain...of the passwords.

Never had the mono thingy but I hear it can be the best diet.

productivity is overrated.

Unplug. Eat. Sleep.

The Hunter-Gatherer's will rise up again.

Get better soon!
-Tommy