Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm Thankful.......

for John, and for finding him at the right time in my life

for gravy from a jar

for my Dad, and the things he's taught me

for ready-made mashed potatoes

for my doctor

for the Fuzzy One

for my big TV

for John ( did I say that already?)

for dishwashers

for my car

for my job

for being included in someone else's family

for our apartment

for Muncie & Frank

for Dunkin Donuts

for Chicago

for John's laugh, and sense of humor

for Sundays with nothing to do

for my sister, and how we laugh at things only the two of us get

for waking up every night at midnight

for Diet Coke

for my Mom being one of my best friends

for writing

for learning how to make a turkey

for having 9 forks

for a heated garage parking spot

for Pentwater, and the friends I made there

for John's conversation

for 24 hour grocery stores

for having two extra parents that love me

for a washer & dryer

for books & movies

for holding hands

for cards and notes

for knowing how fortunate I am, and being grateful for every little thing

and for knowing something that 299,999,998 people don't know

Just to name a few.......



No comments: