Wednesday, November 30, 2011

And here we are again..... at the pinnacle of confusion and frustration at life.  I'm too close to all that deflates me and too far from that which gives me wings.  It is a difficult pill to swallow when you realize, and not for lack of FULLY making comparisons, and experiencing the sour and the sweet, that your life is just really meant to take place elsewhere.  Somewhere you are not.  That's an interesting feeling, to try and understand that your are in a place for a specific reason, and yet know its the wrong place for you to be. 

Im tired of limiting my speech, my emotions, everything I say, do, feel, react to.... its all contrived in this very small and enclosed environment. 

The world is simply bigger than this, so why all the boundaries and limitations?  I just don't get it.....

No comments: