Monday, November 05, 2007

New dog..... New Nephew......

So... the dog is doing just fine. Everyone is adjusting and healthy and loving life. I left her out in the apartment for the first time today, not in the crate.... so I'm a little anxious to get home and see what she was doing all day. Grace probably won't get much rest.

And..... Bek is in labor as I write this. So, by this evening I will be an Aunt for the first time in my life. I am not sure what his name is going to be yet, she doesn't know. I suppose my dog had a few names before we settled on one, so maybe kids are the same way? I thought you had to sort that out pretty quickly for the birth certificate and all.... but maybe not until you leave the hospital. Big responsibility... naming a person. we had a hard time with the dog..... can't imagine a person!

So, that's the news today. Hope everyone is doing well.
Love,
Cyn

No comments: