Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's interesting to me how powerful your perspective can be.... and how easily that can change. The things you sometimes think are so significant, and so important can just fade away when you take a look from another angle. I have realized very recently that the basics are perspective and priorities... those seem to make up most people's every day lives and how they live them. I try to wonder about how mine have changed over the course of my life, and think about where they might be a decade from now.

I'd rather see the world from another angle. I have been granted situations that allow me to do that from time to time. To think about what's important, and why. To realize how precious every single second here really is, and how spending a day unhappy and unfulfilled is just crazy......

I guess what's on my mind is being true to myself for the choices I make.... stop second guessing because things may not make sense to the rest of the world. It's ok to be a little bit terrified...... and what a wonderful fear that grabs your insides and let's you know your alive. Seems funny to fear yourself, but trusting your own choices can be difficult when you have no idea what may happen. Your heart tends to embrace, and your head protects. But come what may...... and so it all comes back around to the chances you're willing to take, and the courage to investigate all the opportunities presented to you, especially the ones that just don't make any sense. Sometimes those are the greatest victories. I am so grateful for all my mistakes, and the choices I have made that didn't necessarily go the way I wanted them to.... because they brought me to this place...to this day.... to this moment in my life....which is a beautiful moment.

Pick your path, and walk your truth..... and the world will come around to you.

Today was a really good day.
Love to all of you,
Cyn

No comments: